Our Long Neighborhood Nightmare is Over!

Chicago Cubs at Detroit Tigers.

Aaron Heilman has been traded to the D'Backs for 2 prospects!!!!!!!!

I'd like to thank everyone who played a role in getting Aaron Heilman traded. The fans, the opposing hitters, and especially everyone in the Academy who voted for me. . . I mean for getting rid of Heilman.

This is such an honor, and I'll remember it for as long as I can.

One Aaron down, another Aaron and a Kevin to go.

thisyearcub said:

Well, at least he helped the Cubs get rid of E6. No one should have thought he was going to provide much this season; he's toast.

Also, Cubs have only one more Aaron to get rid of. Gregg is as good as gone, he's a free agent and the Cubs aren't expected to bring him back. Handcuffed with Miles however (for now).

I just won't believe it until he's officially on another team.

AndCounting said:

They got a guy named Ryne in return. Can't expect more than that.

I fully expect him to become our new starting second baseman!

But seriously...I think it would be great if White got to play for Tennessee this coming year and be managed by the guy he was named after!!!

doesn't he already manage someone named after him?

It sounds familiar...but I don't see anyone currently on the roster with the name Ryne outside of Sandberg and White.

My brief analysis of the two prospects.

The name Ryne is not a coincidence, I'm guessing...he's from Chicago!

its wrong, but I would be a little bummed him more if Old Style ever caught on

The Dairyland Race Track in Kenosha, Wisconsin will be closing on December 31, 2009. 900 Greyhounds need to be adopted or they will be euthanized. Please help get the word out. Contact Joanne Kehoe Operations Director at (312) 559-0887 or Dairyland Race Track Adoption Center direct at (262) 612-8256. Please repost and help these pups if you can.