Jay Cutler Superstar

Vikings Fans' Lame Version of Sweet Home Chicago

vikeschick.jpg

The goal here is to tell me your favorite part of this music video. For me, it's definitely the two chicks trying to keep time with the alternating left/right finger snaps. It's just classic. They were concentrating so hard they didn't even really smile.

sjvl said:

I couldn't even make it all the way through the video. Are these people from Minnesota, or Wisconsin? They look like a bunch of cheeseheads to me. I don't think they were even playing the instruments. Losers.

marrrk said:

Are you stupid or something? Typical Bears fan-- find any way to make some idiotic statement about Wisconsin. Get a life. If you knew anything about Wisconsin, you would know that no Wisconsinite would root for the Vikings much less make an embarrassing idiotic video like this. I have lived in Minnesota and Wisconsin and I can assure you that Minnesotans are much bigger losers. You should move there.

marrrk said:

Ha! This guy doesn't even live in Chicago. Maybe some people in PA actually made this video.

unbearleavable said:

No they were not playing the instruments and unfortunately for our ears they were singing. As for the dancing I think the farther north you go the less rhythm you obtain. The rollerdome crowd would love to have them play this before the game.

deandrey duffie said:

I THOUGHT THE VIDEO WAS KIND OF INTERESTING I LIKE THE COORDINATIONS OF THE PURPLE AND YELLOW I THINK THE GIRLS COULD HAVE HAD JUST A LITTLE MORE RYTHYM. DEANDREY

Matt Kern said:

I am not sure it is possible to be musically violated - but if it is - I just was.

dude said:

Like the losers they are in minnesota these are the best they have.
Rating -1 star.

Dub said:

I love the counting parts because they werent smart enough to find rhyming words. and the fact that all they highlights were a free ad for Madden 10. they could have atleast used real highlights.

Dub said:

i also loved the fact that the drum player was playing drums from the Rock Band video game in his close up. HAHA

jackellis said:

I thought the video was good. The women featured were very beautiful, but also down to earth - not like NFL cheerleaders.

How about we have some mixed marriages between Vikings and Bears fans - the first 2 male children can be Vikings fans, the next 2 Bears fans. Only thing I have against Vikings is that Dome - Why can't a Minnesota team play outside in the cold?