Food Fight

Let The Games End

Chicago didn't get the Olympics. America was denied. The world said no to Barack Obama. Why? Can we be honest...

Thumbnail image for chicago_2016.gif

NO! Repeat after me, "Love it or Leave it."

Chicago is the best city in the world. America is the best country in the world.

Barack Obama isn't just the president of America, he's the leader of the Free World.

Love it or Leave it.

Screw the Olympics. Boycott the Olympics. Either the Olympics are with us or against us. They hate us for our Freedom Fries.

Let the games end.

Let's start this blog again, as if Fox News didn't poison my brain. Here we go.

magic_bean.jpeg

Yes! Repeat after me, "God Damn America."

Chicago just impeached its governor. Chicago has a mayor who's been in office 20 years, which means Chicago has a king.

In Chicago, parking is a scam, a backdoor tax, a national embarrassment.

In Chicago, integration is a myth, an unfulfilled promise, a national embarrassment.

In Chicago, violence is an after school sport, accepted with a shrug, endorsed by The NRA.

In Chicago, we don't extend subways and buses into poor neighborhoods, instead we extended bazillions of dollars to create a magic bean in Millennium Park: "Mommy, Mommy, when I look in the bean I can see ME! Me, Me, Me, Me, ME."

Let the games end. America just had 8 years of games.

stock-market-the-ride.jpg

Weeee, let's fund 2 wars with tax cuts. Weeee, let's bankrupt the World Economy with Wall Street greed.

Weeee, let's throw people out of work. Let's throw people out of their homes.

Weeeeeeee, let's treat sick people like a gold rush for insurance companies. Let's treat gays like 2nd class citizens and give a free pass to blacks who want to pretend discriminating against gays is okay because what they went through is somehow worse.

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Thank you for trying, Michelle. Thank you for trying, Barack. On behalf of Chicago, thank you. But now is not the moment. This is not the time to cast the light of The Olympic Torch on our corrupt city, or broken country.

We could ask ourselves why Chicago didn't get the Olympics. We could ask ourselves why America was denied. We could be offended by the world rejecting our charming president. Or...

Thumbnail image for mj.jpg

We could obsess over Michael Jackson. He's a gifted performer. No wait, he's a creepdog.

polanski.jpg

We could obsess over Roman Polanski. He's a gifted filmmaker. No wait, he's a creepdog.

We could obsess over David Letterman. He's a gifted comedian. No, wait.

I mean it. No, wait.

letterman.jpg

David Letterman isn't just a gifted comedian, he's an American Treasure.

These are the games we're playing. Unfortunately, these are the games we're playing in America right now.

Let the games begin. Let them unfold. Let them play out in darkness until, once again, long after 2016, we earn the proud glow of The Olympic Torch.

Thumbnail image for 2016cities.jpg

vinvegas said:

Clearly, if the games were going to be anywhere in the US, they should have been in New Orleans. Chicago? That was a non-starter.

I Rio Polanski can have sex with 12 year old girls and no one will care. I Rio, boobs are bare and autos run on sugar water. I Rio cocaine is cheap and Rum is free. The only city we have like this is New Orleans. Oprah my be the size of Rio, but that doesn't count for much.

So Rio it is. But who care? The New World Order will begin to unfold in December of this year and by 2016, who cares?

vinvegas said:

In rio, In Rio, In Rio.....that is how I typd it and how it looked on the preview screen. What is up with this blog?

Greg Morelli said:

It's a conspiracy. The New World Order pays me top dollar to make you look bad. Funny thing is, the checks are signed by Steven Hymowitz.

Greg Morelli said:

I'd like to be a pole vaulter for the New World Order Olympic Team. Where do I sign up? Where do I take my pole?

America! F*** Yeah!!!!

Screw the Olympics--I vote we call them the "Amerlympics" from now on! Who's with me?

Greg Morelli said:

I'm with you. America! F*** Yeah! Even though, you had 3 too many exclamation points.

BennieLawson said:

Obama is the reason Chicago's quest for Olympic gold failed. Rahm, Daley and ACORN have no pull on the world stage,unless you count Emanuel's work as an Israeli gas jockey!
What I.O.C. amateur crook would want to share that pot o'gold with the professional political thieves we have in Chicago?
When it gets to that level Obama is without peer!

Greg Morelli said:

Barack, Rahm, Daley, ACORN, The New World Order, Labor Unions, Focus on the Family, Family Values with an Oy Vey, Soccer Moms...they're all in on it.

They all work for BennieLawson.

BennieLawson said:

OK, you figured me out.

But I'm not paying for Michelle, only the octaroon.

Babs said:

damned if he did, damned if he didn't! It is so disheartening to hear all this awful rhetoric. And none of it is true or makes sense. We were never getting the Olympics-Rio was always getting th e Olympics-and they should. The IOC are a bunch of crooks, but that's always been a given! What a terrific thing that the President would knowingly(and they knew) put himself out there to showcase our great USA. Even though there are alot of nutz out there, and alot of ugly people whose only agenda is that President Obama fails, the silent majority is proud he is our President, and we wish him success!

Greg Morelli said:

If character is defined as the choices you make under pressure: under the pressure of wanting to do the right thing for his hometown, Chicago, President Obama put himself out there, without a backdoor deal.

That's change you can believe in. The people who only root for the president to fail are exposed. I didn't even want the games in Chicago. But I admired the effort. It's a shame Chicago didn't get the Olympics in 2016. Even though it's for the best.

Anyone who celebrates is a sociopath. Take notice.

Steven Hymowitz said:

south america has never got the olympics..so obama should of lobbied for them just on that fact alone..the president of brazil has recently come out and saying we should not bomb bomb bomb iran and that there is incredible propaganda on..barack is still giving the tired we have to fight them over there so we dont have to fight them here speeches,in regard to afghanistan..maybe i should move to brazil.my x wifes new boyfriends family lives there and they have a couple of houses..now that im dating a half haitian,quarter german, quarter jew the little acrimony i have left is completely gone..so i think the right and political move would have been for barack to lobby for brazil..then when they got it he would have won.. anyway the mayan calender ends dec 21 2012 and something big probably going to happen.. so it does not matter..thats when the hybrid aliens are going to take over,
and i dont think they are very good at sports..else they would not have chosen greg as one of there sperm donors..

Greg Morelli said:

I'd be flattered to be an alien sperm donor. Unfortunately, my kids would suck at sports, ride the small bus to school and have hair gel issues. The aliens could do much, much better.

Besides, I prefer the anal probe.

PaulBIGTOW said:

Greg, why you end every thing with you and homo talk. It is sick. But you can be cured.

Greg Morelli said:

Don't want to be cured of my homo talk. But I do want to be cured of my JewFro.

vinvegas said:

Steve, do you know about the 10th planet called Narabu? It is scheduled to pass between the Earth and the sun in 2012. It has a 3,000 year orbit. That is what caused the flood of Noah and causes great problems every 3,000 years.

Greg Morelli said:

Wow, I'm so excited to be here for the 3,000 year orbit. First 9/11 and now 2012. This generation is charmed.

Walnut said:

But I wanted to be the Olympic mascot Perky Parking Meter...Now who will pay me to dress up in costume and be perky

Joey Morelli said:

Free food at Joey's Brickhouse if you dress up as Perky Parking Meter. I consider it a public service announcement for our neighborhood.

PaulBIGTOW said:

We didn't get it cause you can't send a boy to do a man's work. They gave to Brazil just to slap shame on the USA. That's what barak bin Ladin is good for.

Steve hymiboy, I pitty you and you even admit to banking a hatian. Go ahead and get out this great country an take your hatian with you. Adios.

Greg Morelli said:

No one has to slap the USA with shame. It's a shame people are being thrown out of work. It's a shame people are being thrown out of their homes. It's a shame we need a "violence summit" in Chicago.

Steven, love who you love. If you're lucky enough to have sommeone who wants to kiss you, I say kiss em long, kiss em slopppy, kiss em any way you wanna kiss em.

MWAH!

yeah, kiss em!!!

Go Brazil and F*** the US right now....let's EARN something....

LOVE THIS BLOG!!!!

rainbow said:

welcome to backward land....

Question:

In what category does "Food Fight" fall under?

Wellness, LBG, Comedy, Sports, Advice, Redeye....???????????

jMe said:

My new favorite word is creepdog.

The irreverence is almost as contagious as the honesty.

May this blog live long and prosper.

Well done Food Fight, well done.

vinvegas said:

Food Fight is a fantatstic blog that is extremely well writen, very insightful and very funny. Keep on keep'n on.

Babs said:

How lucky is Rene!!
Creepdog...I like it!
Now that Chicago 2016 is over, can we get back to HEALTHCARE FOR ALL!

agreed!

rainbow said:

I wonder if the Chicago Tribune realizes that you are one of their strongest blogs....

rainbow said:

Not likely, most people don't know what they have until it's gone...

Kendra said:

and what about Obama winning the Nobel Peace Prize....i'm interested to hear Food Fight's thoughts!!

BennieLawson said:

Chicago partys last a long time...it may take a while for them to come back to earth and comment.

YULPSTER said:

Hey Kendra did you hear? Obama just won the CY Young!

vinvegas said:

Obviously, Greg, Joey and Frankly Frank are doing there service for America and they are entertaining the troops in Afganistan. In their absence, I want this blog to continue.

Do you think it is ironic that Barak received the Peace Pipe and he just increased the troop level in Afganistan by 13,000? By the way, this increase was very Dubya-ish; under the covers. Should Greg, Joey and Frank the Brute be risking their lives over there so they don't have to entertain us over here?

PaulBIGTOW said:

Those selfish lefties care nothin about the troops or this great country. Don't dare say they are for this country or for defeating the haji camel jockys. And for sure, I saw the skinny one day before after I hooked a car round the corner.

rainbow said:

i heard from greg the other day!!!!!

he says they have to shew taranchulas and scorpions out of their sleeping bags at night and their shoes in the morning!!

it's time to get back to our christian roots and start praying for them!

Kendra said:

our father, who aren't in heaven.....

Kendra said:

I'm sorry, what's the CY Young? Please englighten me as I am uneducated in the area of politics....

vinvegas said:

Sorry for letting the cat out of the bag. Greg just called. He's mad as hell that I let everyone know that they were
in Afganistan as it has placed them and the troops in danger. (kind a like Geraldo as an embedded reporter). So now I'm saying sorry and that the first story was teLly a false story, just put out there to keep your eyes off the ball.

PaulBIGTOW said:

Somethin ain't right. What you up to Vegas? Where is Greg. I don't care much for him but you suck. You do one radio show and now you tryen to take his blog. Where the hell is Greg? I'm gonna call the cops

vinvegas said:

Don't call the cops, tow truck man. Greg is doing as well as to be expected, I think. If you need proof that I have not harmed him, I can send you a scented picture of his schlong.

That said, why would I want to take over this blog anyway? Does he get paid big bucks for all the hard work?

vinvegas said:

And yes, we are going to need someone to verify the authenticity of the scent. Any qualitifed volunteers?

Latisha said:

Well well. I been following this Food Fight for many a blog. You are funny and sometimes insulting, but I like the honesty. I am hearing rumors that you might be in negotiations to go somewheres else. That true? If yall leave, how can I find the next one? I never wrote before, but I check it out almost every day. You even got me to tune in to the radio show just by me searching around when you didn't write anything for a while this last weekend. The show was way different and I was like listening so hard I couldnt even leave my apartment. The other dudes on the show talk to much though.

Latisha said:

Paul, you aint nothing but an ignorant jealous hater. Its folks like you that keep Rush the biggot in business. Why don't you just go to his web site? I know, you just following orders to go to any progressive page and make a mess. I'm calling your ass out. You and Rush can go buy your own team. Oh, you got one already, hold your money. Team KKK.

PaulBIGTOW said:

C'mon and get some. I'll give it to you real good. I'll do it like Michel Obama's grandaddy gave it to her grandmammy. We can have us the next president.

vinvegas said:

Speaking of racists and Rush, I think he should be able to own a team in the NFL. Sure he's a flagrant racist. That is good. Atleast he's not attempting to conceal it like all of the Republican politicians do.

I say, give him a team. No black player will go there. No white player will either, unless they too are racist. so, we can have a self-identified racsist team that gets its ass kicked by brothers every weekend. What's wrong with that?

Latisha said:

Mr. Vegas, there isn't anything funny about racists. And having drug addict Rush own black men is WRONG. He just wants to be called massa. I am upset that he is getting all this pub.

Ms. Latisha Bell,

The deaf dumb blind kid, sure plays a mean pinball.

PaulBIGTOW said:

A white team that gets to attack blacks. Sign me up. Youll have to have police to control the millions that will come to get it on.

Where is GREG!

vinvegas said:

Greg, being curious about what it is like to be a black woman in society, is in the process of getting a boob inplant, and, well, his skin is dark, and his hair is pretty, so, he will soon get what he wants.

rainbow said:

hahaha it's true that black women love greg.....

rainbow said:

it must be the bandana....and the fro...maybe they can relate on some level....when greg picked me up one night from pizzeria due's where the black girls hated me....greg made friends with them....

they talked about new york.....

rainbow said:

and then they RAVED about how ur boyfriends so cute, blah blah...and he's so cool, blah blah...

i was like YEAH, he also organized lalapalooza.....

rainbow said:

AND he drives a mini....

Latisha said:

Girlfriend, is it true what I heard? Greg is really a brother from the waist down?

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

rainbow said:

lips sealed, let's just say no complaints..

rainbow said:

but i heard he's jewish....

PaulBIGTOW said:

You faggots are full of G-ds hate. He said to strike you down. It aint natural. The nigger aint more than a mule or a dog. Sure you use it to takel other animals. I like Greg. It's like watchen a show. In person I'd toast em.

rainbow said:

i just didn't even understand that comment at all....

vinvegas said:

Welcome home grand master Paul.

vinvegas said:

Does Obama have his own voice? Does Obama stand for anything at all? Is he just the Great Compromiser? (for those of you at home, Regan was the Great Communicator) Can't we all just get along?

The Generals was another 40,000 troops. Vice President Biden, and a whole host of others, say NO.

At a Security meeting in the White House, Biden said:
"Can I just clarify a factual point? How much will we spend this year on Afghanistan?" Someone provided the figure: $65 billion. "And how much will we spend on Pakistan?" Another figure was supplied: $2.25 billion. "Well, by my calculations that's a 30-to-1 ratio in favor of Afghanistan. So I have a question. Al Qaeda is almost all in Pakistan, and Pakistan has nuclear weapons. And yet for every dollar we're spending in Pakistan, we're spending $30 in Afghanistan. Does that make strategic sense?" The White House Situation Room fell silent.

There are only about 100 Al Qaeda in Afganistan. Most have moved over to Pakistan, as they have more protection there. So, what does Obama do? Does he deny the request for 40,000 more troops to fight 100? Does he agree and send them? No, he quietly sends 13,000. All hail the Great Compromiser.

rainbow said:

but at least we KNOW what he's doing, no????

it must be so HARD to be the president....

not that i am letting him off the hook...

like this new health care bill i don't understand at all...and isn't that so convenient to not understand it....

who understands their health care plan??????

really????? anyone?????

anyway, i love what he stands for, his values.....and i really believe that at the moment, there isn't anyone who could do a better job.....

which doesn't mean he's not the great compromiser....

vinvegas said:

Was that picture of your toes taken on the dash of a Mini?

Sure we kind of KNOW what Obama is doing. We KNEW for sure what Dubya was doing, as do most rape victims trapped in the middle of the attack.

I understand health care. It's simple, people need good health care. It is a basic human need and somthing that should not have a corporate profit tied to it. The price of it should just be whatever the administration, medical costs, facility cost etc add up to, and then spread that cost across our entire population. No need for BILLION DOLLAR PROFITS for private companies that essentially do nothing but skim profit off the top. ENOUGH ALREADY!

Rainbow, I like what he says he stands for. His actions, and inactions, seem to tell a different story.

rainbow said:

I get what you're saying....

I don't understand the healthcare bill at all...I was reading an out line of several of them, and they make it mandatory for all people to buy healthcare for themselves but then lower income people get some sort of government money back...but how complicated is that if I live pay check to pay check and am raising 3 kids as a single mother or father and dont' have time to read about how to receive my government money, ect....????

that doesn't make sense to me....and the ones i read don't mention anything about how they can't stop insurance companies from dropping you at any moment, ect .....

health care in general is VERY concerning to me....that said i dont' fully understand it all....

and that said, i think....

it's been such a short time....and it's such A BIG JOB....

there is so much going on.....i think we got to wait it out a bit to find out what he's (and everyone else) is really made of.....

Kendra said:

I can't say that I know much about Health Care. However, I did just go on a Catholic retreat for work, and I can say that in general (and it is in general) Catholic people in the States area crazy.

CRAZY.

What happened to respecting people's faith? What happened to faith being personal and intimate? What happened to not judging each other?

I wanted to say, MY faith is MINE. It's not YOURS. If you feel that you are much better than everyone because you are Catholic and your way is the right way, then something's wrong, so GO WORK ON YOURSELF! Go be happy and leave me alone.

That's what I wanted to say, but I couldn't. So I had to come here to write it.

Kendra said:

And by the way, I feel much better now.

vinvegas said:

Great story. You are right, the Catholics love everyone, just as long as you are one of them, or else you are damned to he'll. Nice.

Sarah Silverman was bothered by world hunger. She figured how to solve it. Just sell the Vadican. You can take 100 billion out and buy all the priests really mice penthouse condos in the best cities and still have enough left to slove world hunger.

Latisha said:

Girl, why'd you go on some Catholic retreat? You should know better. Might as well go on a republican retreat. Good thang you made it out.

PaulBIGTOW said:

No person with G-d in there heart would feel like you did at a Christian gatherin.

PaulBIGTOW said:

I demand Greg to get back to work

Kendra said:

What's going on in Afghanistan????????? Grrrrrrrrrr

vinvegas said:

Well, Greg and the family got back from Afghanistan last night. They took a military transport plane from Kandahar to some airforce base in Wyoming. The trip was long and the troops really appreciated Brutally Frank's take on the war. They are meeting with President Obama this morning for an award ceremony somewhere near the Bean and then the blog should be back and running tomorrow. All hail the Morelli family for their bravery and sense of duty.

PaulBIGTOW said:

I figured out what happened here. Greg took a visit to a gay bath house in Boyz town and he aint commin back.

PaulBIGTOW said:

Greg went to a bath house and is stuck forever in boystown.

rainbow said:

i'm sick of this $%^& already, i'm not writing until there's another blog

PaulBIGTOW said:

Alrighty, I guess its over. Can someone e-mail me where this stupid went to. paulbigtow@yahoo.com

Thanks, I recon