Below is a 'must-try' list for this month, including some of the hottest places to dine in Chicago. July's list encompasses some new hot spots and some that have been around for many years, all are worth a visit, each unique in their own way. Hooray for summer!
- BomboBar: Located just on the side of Bar Siena is where you will find BomboBar. Now that it’s summertime, there is a tiny seating area where you can enjoy your sweets after placing your order at the window. Bombo serves bombolini’s (hole-less Italian doughnuts), coffee, homemade gelato, shakes, breakfast sandwiches & more. The bombolini’s are incredible and there are multiple sauces to choose from like Nutella, caramel and vanilla bean, that you can squeeze into the center of the donut. So amazing! 832 W Randolph St Chicago, IL 60607 | (312) 492-777
- Genes Sausage Shop: A 37-year-old family business meat market that serves beer and wine too. Genes offers a rooftop that is a wonderful wine and beer garden and a great place to sit and enjoy pierogis, housemade sausages, bratwursts and more. They serve brunch too! 4750 N. Lincoln Chicago, IL 60635 | (773) 728-724
- BLVD: West Loop’s newest addition, BLVD, is a swanky hotspot serving New American fare alongside cocktails and champagne. Expect to stop by BLVD for more than just a meal, but a night’s experience. 817 W. Lake St. Chicago, IL 60607 | (312) 526-311
- Maple & Ash: The classy steakhouse, located near the Viagra Triangle, is now serving Sunday brunch. The menu offers bottomless mimosas, a seafood tower and a $40 deal where you can grab the food you want at several chef stations. 8 West Maple St. Chicago, IL 60610 | (312) 944-888
- La Michoacana Premium: Paletas seem to be all the rage for the cure to cool down this summer. La Michoacana, an ice cream shop in Pilsen, makes fresh paletas, a Mexican ice pop, and is worth the trek to head south and explore Pilsen! 1855 S. Blue Island Ave Chicago, IL 60608 | (312) 226-9600
Type your email address in the box and click the "create subscription" button. My list is completely spam free, and you can opt out at any time.