Chicago Bears tickets go on sale on Saturday, July 17 at 10:00AM. I remember when I wasn't a STHer and had to count down the seconds until the clock struck 10:00AM. A few years ago, I had multiple browsers open for every game I wanted to go. That trick didn't work too long as Ticketmaster somehow disabled the tactic.
The anticipation of possibly getting the tickets to the games you target was pretty exciting. The trouble was that you had to fight other Bears fans and greedy ticket brokers who would try to hog all the tickets to themselves.
Here are the games I would target:
1. Packers - no brainer
2. Vikings - Favre's final defeat in Chicago
3. Patriots - a good measuring stick
4. Jets - should be an old school-type game
5. Redskins - McNabb comes home
6. Eagles - always a good game
7. Lions - a win
8. Seahawks - 4th Phase is better than the 12th man
Either way, you can't go wrong with any game at played at Soldier Field, especially this season as I think there are at least 6 home wins. BTW -- playoff tickets will probably go on sale first to STHers and Priority List members around Thanksgiving.