In honor of my insulin pump training class, I have put together a “pump” themed playlist. Also, I am pretty stoked about having the pump and will post a no doubt exciting blog about the class next week. Have a good weekend!
- Pump It Up- Elvis Costello
- Pump Up the Jam- Technotronic
- Pumped Up Kicks- Foster the People
- If It Be Your Will- Leonard Cohen (it is on the “Pump Up the Volume" soundtrack)
- Young Lust- Aerosmith (from their album “Pump”
- I Am One- Smashing “Pump”kins
- Pumping On Your Stereo- Supergrass
- Needle and the Damage Done- Neil Young (just for the needle reference)
Okay, so admittedly this was about all I could come up with. I purposely left out “Pump It” by the Black Eyed Peas because they should be stopped. Yes, some of these are a stretch but I rather enjoy this playlist. If you have some of your own suggestions feel free to comment here. "Pump up the Jam" is awful but made the list because 8 is a good even number.
Also, if you haven’t seen “Pump Up the Volume” you really owe it to yourself to watch it.