Tomorrow I will post my Top 10 Favorite Things about the Chicago area; however, today I am going to reveal my Top 5 least favorite things. I love it here, but as we all know, not everything can be perfect.
5. Suburbs - Why are there so many? I can drive down a single road for three miles and go through four different suburbs. It is crazy. I can never tell where I am.
4. Winter - I LOVE snow! That is not my complaint. However, when the temperature stays below 10 degrees for several days, I get cranky. I need sunshine once in a while also.
3. Mexican Food - It sucks here. Sorry!
2. Time - I am pretty sure all Chicago people have their own way to tell time. People tell me one time, they show up at a different time. Show up to an event that starts at 8:00, and find out it started at 7:30 or it does not even start until 9:00. (This has actually happened a couple of times).
1. Traffic - Seriously! It is not that hard to drive. Just because one car is broke down on the shoulder of I-90, we do not all have to come to a complete stop.
There you have my least favorite things about Chicagoland. Tomorrow, my Top 10 Favorites!