Copa America: Colombia vs Chile - Fans have fun celebrating photos
America calls the game Soccer, to the rest of the world it's Football. Whatever you call it, it's a fun sport and the fans know how to celebrate.
Wednesday night, June 23, 2016: Colombia and Chile fans poured in the Chicago's Soldier Field before the second semi-final of the Copa America. A more than two-hour delay caused by a severe storms meant the game did not finish until after 11:15 pm .
Chile beats Colombia 2-0 to return to Copa America final with Argentina on Sunday. Here are photos of Fans having fun!
- 20th Annual Taste of Randolph 2016 photos
- 23rd Annual Artists of the Wall Festival photos
- 2016 Chicago Blues Festival Photos day 2
- Shemekia Copeland headlines Chicago Blues Festival - photos day 1
- Thousands take over downtown in protest for Chicago Teachers Union
- TBOX 20 Years of Cereal and Beer with Mr. Festa
- Black Friday Mag Mile Protest
- Macy's Holiday Windows on State Street: A Chicago Tradition
- Chicago Lights up for Paris - Candlelight Vigil for Paris Photo Video
- Videos: Chicagoans protesting against the Laquan McDonald shooting
- 102nd Annual Chicago Christmas Tree Lighting Ceremony photos
- 2015 Columbus Day Parade
- Farm Aid photo gallery
- Riot Fest Chicago
- 2015 Chicago Air Show
- 2015 Chicago Pride Parade
- Buddy Guy - Shemekia Copeland at 2015 Chicago Blues Festival pho