45th Annual Chicago Pride Parade Chicago kicked off at noon on June 29, 2014, more than one million turned out to watch and participate. Chicago is well known as a world class parade town and the Pride Parade is one of the best!
The parade traveled through the Uptown and Lakeview neighborhoods. It started at Broadway and Montrose and headed south on Broadway and ended at Sheridan and Diversey.
Among the participants were many elected officials including Mayor Rahm Emanuel who lead the parade, along with Illinois Gov. Pat Quinn, Illinois Comptroller Judy Baar Topinka, Lt. Gov. Sheila Simon, Sen. Dick Durbin, U.S. Reps. Mike Quigley and Jan Scakowsky, Cook County Board President Toni Preckwinkle, Sheriff Tom Dart, alderman Tom Tunney, Danny Solis and James Cappleman.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE PREVIOUS COLUMNS:
- Homeless in Chicago
- 2014 Chicago Blues Festival
- Exposure - Chicago Multiple exposure photography
- St. Patrick's Day Parade
- LegoStreet Chicago Photography
- Chicagoan's in Winter
- Mega Flat Blues - Exhibition at Chicago Cultural Center
- Year of the horse - Chinatown Parade
- Uptown: Argyle Street Lunar New Year
- Sunny, cold Chiberia
- Frozen Chicago Lake Michigan
- Sunny Sunday photos
- Chicago Foggy Night Winter Wonderland
- Got Snow Chicago 2014
- Beautiful Winter day at Montrose Harbor
- One of a kind fashion Show Chicago
- Thanksgiving Day Parade Chicago
- Chicago's 100th Anniversary Christmas Tree Lighting
Would you like to get updates on new blog posts?Type your email address in the box and click the "create subscription" button. My list is completely spam free, and you can opt out at any time.
For full size images visit and Like the Another Look at Chicago Facebook