As mentioned in a previous post, "Photography is presented to the public in many different art forms". One art form I did not mention, is called Minifigure Photography. Just the other day, a friend said "This reminded me of you" and sent me a link of work done by a Minifigure Photographer.
The work was of a UK-based photographer named Andrew Whyte. He has taken a lot of fantastic photographs with his little Lego people in the UK. Up to this point, I had not paid much attention to Minifigure Photography.
I got inspired and headed to the Lego store at lunch. I picked up a little Lego guy with a camera. Knowing Chicago has some of the best photo backdrops in the world, I went out the other day, and took these photos. It's my Lego street photography: Chicago style.Legostreet Chicago
- Chicagoan's in Winter
- Mega Flat Blues - Exhibition at Chicago Cultural Center
- Year of the horse - Chinatown Parade
- Uptown: Argyle Street Lunar New Year
- Sunny, cold Chiberia
- Frozen Chicago Lake Michigan
- Sunny Sunday photos
- Chicago Foggy Night Winter Wonderland
- Got Snow Chicago 2014
- Beautiful Winter day at Montrose Harbor
- One of a kind fashion Show Chicago
- Thanksgiving Day Parade Chicago
- Chicago's 100th Anniversary Christmas Tree Lighting
Would you like to get updates on new blog posts?Type your email address in the box and click the "create subscription" button. My list is completely spam free, and you can opt out at any time.