Neither rigid nor static, and personally modifiable.
1. We are all human beings on this speck of cosmic dust called earth for a speck of a cosmic second. No one is deserving of worship and no one is deserving of oppression.
2. Every god known by man is a god made by man. There are no words of god, only words of men put into the mouths of invisible puppets.
3. Know what is good and do what is good. Do good because it’s the right thing to do. Do good because you are a representative and a warrior for what is good, and you take that responsibility with the highest regard.
4. Know thyself so that when the opportunity arises to do the right thing, there will be no hesitation.
5. Gather wisdom from all sources, take the best and repeat it often.
6. Understand that very few differences are in absolutes but rather in degrees of separation. One who thinks in absolutes is handicapped by a crystallized mind in a dynamic world.
7. Damage through oblivious incompetence often yields the same results as damage through bad intent.
8. Have the utmost integrity and do not be naive. Have the awareness and wits to confront corruption early on as it’s much easier to neutralize in its’ infancy.
9. Don’t worry about being acknowledged by others; worry about failing to acknowledge them.
10. Continuously fortify your beliefs with knowledge, but also have the humility necessary to abandon beliefs that cannot withstand scrutiny.
-James Kirk Wall
To subscribe to this author, type your email address in the box and click the "create subscription" button. This list is completely spam free, and you can opt out at any time.
var _gaq = _gaq || ; _gaq.push(['_setAccount', 'UA-29068020-1']); _gaq.push(['_trackPageview']);
Filed under: Uncategorized