1. We are all human beings on this earth for a short period of time. No one is deserving of worship and no one is deserving of oppression.
2. Every god known by man is a god made by man. There are no words of god, only words of men put into the mouths of giant puppets.
3. Do good because it’s the right thing to do. Do good because you are a representative and a warrior for what is good, and you take that responsibility with the highest regard.
4. Know thyself so that when the opportunity arises to fight evil there will be no hesitation.
5. Gather wisdom from all sources, take the best and repeat it often.
6. Understand that very few differences are in absolutes but rather in degrees of separation. One who thinks in absolutes is handicapped by a crystalized mind in a dynamic world.
7. Damage through oblivious incompetence yields the same results as damage through bad intent.
8. Have the utmost integrity and do not be naive. Have the awareness and wits to confront corruption early on as it’s much easier to neutralize in its’ infancy.
9. Don’t worry about being acknowledged by others; worry about failing to acknowledge them.
10. People in large numbers regardless of label or creed have the capacity for great good or great evil. The direction always depends on leadership.
var _gaq = _gaq || ; _gaq.push(['_setAccount', 'UA-29068020-1']); _gaq.push(['_trackPageview']);