It is the best time of the year for me! It is Celiac Disease Awareness Month. Time to wear your green! Wear it proud!
Do you have Celiac Disease? Do you know of someone who does? A mother? A sister or brother? A friend? A co-worker?
It is the one time of the year where I look forward to getting the word out about Celiac Disease and other gluten-intolerance issues. Knowledge is power! The more awareness that is out there the better. There has been more awareness out there since I was diagnosed 3 years ago. It has been an incredible journey. A lot has changed for the better since my diagnosis and starting to live gluten-free.
Here's some of the things that I hope to do this year in my blog during the month of May.
- I can not wait to get more information that I received from the GFAF expo two weeks ago. Lots of product reviews and testing that needs to go on.
- Provide tips and resources for those who are looking for more information.
- Get more into my personal experience with non-celiac gluten intolerance and how it has affected my life
- Understanding what it means to live gluten-free.
- Better dining tip for those with Celiac Disease and under a gluten-free diet. I am also going to educate about obtaining restaurant awareness for those who enjoy dining out.
I look forward to writing over the next couple of weeks during Celiac Awareness Month. I have a lot of information saved and ready at my disposal.
Are you ready? I hope so!
Filed under: gluten-free