Dear Lovely Lovely Lovers, or Fernattics,
It's Friday and I'm getting out of work early today. Woohoo! I'm planning to sit on my rooftop, open a bottle of wine and take in the last final drops of summer. And this has been one amaze-balls summer. You know when you are a kid and the summer vacation seems to stretch on forever? I think I discovered the key to this: time never ends when you are throwing yourself into life.
Here are some of the places you may have found me this summer:
- Interviewed by Jaime Black about nightlife, dating in Chicago and whether being a dating blogger freaks guys out
- They talked about Blackberry Balls on MOTHER TRUCKING Brotha Fred's Neighborhood on KISS-FM -- I am so awed and thankful
- Interviewed by Cinema Jaw -- super fun and amazing to do
- Took part in The Burning of the Apocalypic Bard Letters -- This was live only, but worth a shout out
- Interviewed three times for Dates With Ever -- once was even a live show (Second link here.)
- Took part in the You, Me, Them, Everybody panel -- can't a girl do her research and write some material?! Dayumm!
- Got a puppy for my bday -- If you are ever out in Wicker Park, you will have seen this little nugget causing trouble.
If you haven't already noticed, I also have been writing columns for the RedEye's print edition. I'm always giving a heads up on Twitter and Facebook when I have one coming out. There are a few more writing projects on their way...and I'll be sure to tell you when it's safe to confirm. :)
Now for the important part: this blog isn't just all about me. I write for you. I come here everyday hoping to connect a little more closely with you. Tell me what's on your mind! How was your summer? Any fabulous romances a-brewin'? What would you like to see more of on Accidentally Sexy? Why do you keep coming back? If I build it, will you come??
Stay tuned. You and I are going places!