It's Friday night, you just got paid. And, if you're single, it's time to get...a Sexy Rx! It's a special perscription for that very intimate case of the blues...
This week, we did some road research at Lillie's Q, a brand new BBQ joint in Bucktown. Hit the jump and get your sexy on.
Your Sexy Rx:
- The Spot: Lillie's Q, 1856 North Ave.
- Best Bets: One word...moonshine.
- Pick-up Line That Just Might Work: Your eyes really do make the moonshine. (Wocka, wocka?)
- Who You'll See: The restaurant just opened to the public on Thursday, so expect foodies and urban explorers. If you're coming alone, take a seat at the bar. If you're bringing your latest flavor of the week, check out the outdoor seating.
- Romance Factor: 3/5...there is an element of finger licking, but it's more messy than sexy.
- Couple Factor: 4/5...there are a few larger tables and a few seats at the bar, but the joint is mainly broken up into tables of two.
- Cinch The Deal: If the moonshine didn't seal it, walk a few short blocks through Wicker Park to Subterranean to catch a show. You'll look hip and have the chance for a little post Q hand holding during your stroll.