I love you. You may have noticed that I've been extra active on Accidentally Sexy recently. I'm working my nimble fingers to the bone crafting up posts for your gorgeous Moet-filled hearts.
A few things to look forward to:
- Fridays will highlight either a great date spot or place to be un-single...and I'm road-testing, so I'll have the tips to set you straight!
- There will be regular girl crush galleries dedicated to some pretty awesome women who could totally be on my list. If you know a chick I should include, get at me!
- Every so often, I'm going to be looking to you for pictures to be featured in photo galleries right here on Accidentally Sexy. Stay tuned to my twitter.
- Sarcasm...snarkiness...and much love.
- Best of all, I'm upping my posts from three days per week to five, so check back everyday for some words about boys, dating, nightlife or just being a girl-about-town.
I'm living a pretty crazy life, but here are some highlights:
- I'm still allegedly running the marathon in October...I'm assuming post-marathon friskiness is similar to the Olympic Village? I'm going to be so pissed if I'm wrong.
- I'm going to be moving to a pretty sweet apartment and this will almost definitely require a new neighborhood pub crawl.
- The two feeder goldfish that my friend won for me at Retro on Roscoe are bizarrely the most hearty fish ever in the world. They are HUGE and won't stop growing.
- The dating life is going very, very well. I'm not afraid of the R word anymore, but the fact that I'm not afraid scares the living gobstoppers out of me.
Stay sexy, Chicago!