This past weekend was probably one of the most fun Valentine's Day weekends of my life! My life is surrounded in ridiculous hilarity and sometimes it feels like I'm just watching it like a play.
Oh, and by the way, I really like lists.
No pictures with this post, because (SPOILER ALERT) my phone was stolen.
- On Friday night, I went to One Night Stand at the Metro with my bestie, Jenny and our friend Gabri. I absolutely love that party! Highly recommended, even though the crowd can be a little young. While there, I FINALLY met @creamteam, who is probably my favorite blogger and I've been essentially stalking for months.
- Stephen Markley of Off The Markley came to the Metro and I made it my night's goal to ruin any chance he had of being productive the next day. Let's just say, this happened. When he didn't text me until 6:30 p.m. the next day, I thought maybe this happened.
- I told someone that Markley was my brother. I still don't know why.
- On Saturday, my older sister Alicia came to visit and we met up with Red Eye Royalty @Henjealy for a pub crawl...or in Alicia and I's case...a pub stay.
- Earlier that night, I had accidentally doused myself in a sample fragrance I found hiding in my cabinet. Walking by a guy, he grabbed my wrist and was about to try his chances when he caught a whiff. His reaction? "Is that...cologne??"
- My sister is a stunningly beautiful girl. Guys are either too nervous to approach her or so weird that they have a crazy confidence. At Durkins, during the pub stay, she was approached by a guy with a big bushy mustache and billy goat beard. He was there with his dad, sporting the same facial masterpiece, a cowboy and the guy from the Matrix crossed with Sherlock Holmes.
- We left to go to a club. Then, because I just haaaaaaaad to check into Foursquare, some suckah stole my phone. This really has to be the dumbest or most hard up thief in the whole world. That phone was literally three years old and so beat up that the back and front were almost entirely rubbed off. I'm not sure they even sell the charger anymore. It's pretty much equivalent to stealing the Zach Morris phone or two tin cans attached by a string. The phone's favorite thing to do was delete all my messages before I could read them or call boys 20 or 30 times in a row from my pocket. Have fun selling that lemon! I hope they can finally buy that Mercedes with the $5 they get on ebay!
- Right before my phone was stolen, I was having an awesome, long overdue text conversation.
- On Sunday, I bought an iPhone. Unfortunately, I lost all my numbers, so if you were in the book and still want to be, send me a text with your name!
I win :)
How did you spend your Valentine's weekend?