Are you looking for a roommate? Because I am lonely living by myself and need one. Chicago's rent prices can be pretty intense. Not only does a roommate (or better yet, group of roommates) insure that you have a nicer apartment and better amenities, but you also have someone to shoot the breeze with while watching tv or bask in your hungover glory on a Saturday morning. My move-out date is mid-April to May 1, so let's get together!
Things you should know about me before signing on the dotted line:
- I'm awesome. Seriously, I think I could possibly be the best roommate in history.
- I like to bake...a lot. Living with me will pretty much guarantee a continuous supply of cookies, cakes and breakfast treats. My roommates in college used to joke that they knew I was coming up on an exam or essay, because I'd be baking at 3 a.m.
- I'm a pseudo-local-celebrity. You could tell all your friends that you were living with Accidentally Sexy...lucky you!
- I like to go out in my city and have a reputation for knowing the best djs, parties, hidden gems and local secrets.
- I listen to DreX every morning. My radio alarm goes off at 6 a.m. and I listen to it until I leave for work.
- I'm a really good wingman.
- I have a gigantic, 10 lb lop earred rabbit that is the size of a Yorkie. She stays in her cage during the day, but when I'm home I let her out. She's completely litter trained and very friendly. It's a "quirky" attribute, but it'd be awesome to have a room mate that liked the bunny.
What I'm looking for in a roommate(s):
- Don't be crazy. I can't handle that.
- Someone who I could totally call on my way home from work and meet at a bar.
- Social and friendly.
- Employed and able to pay rent, bills, etc.
I'm totally serious, ya'll. Let's be roomies! If you already have a place and I could just move in, that would be pretty cool! AccidentallySexy@gmail.com