This. Is. Awesome.
This Monday, I was publicly propositioned by not one, but TWO RedEye studs. Apparently, Stephen Markley of Off the Markley is getting bored with his amorous relationship with himself and Elliott Serrano of Geek To Me fulfills several of my "datable requirements". I haven't been this popular since the second grade when all the boys wanted me on their team in kickball...I take no prisoners.
Since I made an ill-advised dating decision in the lead up to Golden Week, I am currently keeping warm this winter with a hot water bottle and an a-hole bunny rabbit I impulse bought at Petco after my last official break up. I now have the great position of choosing between two dashing knights as if I'm a serving wench at Medieval Times...and let's just say sloshing a goblet filled with ale makes the decision making a little more...uh...loose.
So, let's weigh out my options.
Markley and Me
- Every time I see Stephen Markley, it's like I'm biting into a York Peppermint Patty. (Important Note: I eat York Peppermint Patties naked.)
- I've already established that we should totally makeout.
- He lives in a house with a bunch of guys. If he's boring, I could just pretend I like him, convince him to introduce me to one of his roommates, and then make out with that guy instead.
- I keep saying we should makeout, which means we probably won't. Boys are dumb.
- Word on Twitter is that he's the Antichrist.
Geek to Sexy
- It's my chance to be made into a cartoon heroine...in fact, if I am not presented with a drawing of myself during the date, I may punch him in the face.
- I feel like we'll be able to talk about MST3K, dinosaurs and Shark Week.
- He wears glasses...and I am a big, big fan of glasses.
- I know less than zero about comics.
- He'll probably out me as a closeted nerd.
What shall I do? What shall I do? Uhmmm...easy, go on multiple dates and tweet the whole time...or, as I like to call it, Saturday.
Stephen Markley and Elliott Serrano, show me what you got! I'm in!
Am I making a huge mistake?